2015 Program Cover Contest Winner
Congratulations to... Ona Toews!
Titled "My Musical Roots"
Program Covers from 2009 to 2014
Additional selected artworks to be used for personalized thank you cards:
R. Ashthorn A. Jampolsky O. Harwood H. Taylor
Program Covers from 2009 to 2013
2013 Winner 2012 Winner 2011 Winner
. E. Muir L. Beebe T. Beemer
2010 Winner (front) 2010 Winner (back) 2009 by a
N. Lazeo-Fairman J. Hassett professional art designer
2017 Program Cover Art Contest
Every year a souvenir program is produced featuring
an artwork that illustrates the festival’s theme of classical and jazz music.
have created artwork of any medium that you would like to submit for the 2015
Rotary Music Festival program and are willing to donate the one-time use of
this image, we would love to see it. If we select your artwork, we agree
to produce it and provide the following:
- A prize award of $50 and the framed digital
image of your artwork
- 5 copies of the program on which your image
- Free exposure of your work
must be between the ages of 5 and 18 and reside in Yukon.
- Submit a hard copy of the artwork, and an
image of the art when applicable (not the actual piece in the case of three
- There is no limit on number of pieces you
- Artwork must be adaptable to a portrait
- Please provide the following information
name, age, grade, name of school,
address, telephone number and
- And provide the following information about
a brief description of the artwork, size, resolution (if a photograph), medium.
must be received no later than February 1, 2017
your art to:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to Rotary Music Festival Committee
P.O. Box 31171